Web TheFuselage.com

View Full Version : So, is Simon . . . ?

yukailin
11-02-2009, 04:46 AM
A Scary Monster or a Super Creep?

I was kind of hoping that a Google image search for Quantum Physicist Genius would have brought up some of the images he mentioned, but I guess that sort thing is hard to control.

Anyhow, congrats on a great episode, I definitely heard the song, but it did not appear to be Bowie's original, too bad.

Quinton Peeples
11-02-2009, 01:00 PM
A Scary Monster or a Super Creep?

I was kind of hoping that a Google image search for Quantum Physicist Genius would have brought up some of the images he mentioned, but I guess that sort thing is hard to control.

Anyhow, congrats on a great episode, I definitely heard the song, but it did not appear to be Bowie's original, too bad.

Simon is both.:rolleyes:

But as with all things on this show - you can never be too sure.

yukailin
11-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Well, he doesn't seem to have a heck of a lot of remorse over causing the GBO, so Scary Monster fits (not to mention the image in his FF). And his behavior towards that woman on the train could easily qualify as Super Creep, at least, in my book. (aren't you glad you asked?????) :eek2:

So, unless you are claiming that he's got some redeeming qualities, I'm placing him squarely in the 'not to be trusted' category for now.

Quinton Peeples
11-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Well, he doesn't seem to have a heck of a lot of remorse over causing the GBO, so Scary Monster fits (not to mention the image in his FF). And his behavior towards that woman on the train could easily qualify as Super Creep, at least, in my book. (aren't you glad you asked?????) :eek2:

So, unless you are claiming that he's got some redeeming qualities, I'm placing him squarely in the 'not to be trusted' category for now.

In Episode 15 you'll get a much deeper look into Simon's "issues".:rolleyes: