Web TheFuselage.com

View Full Version : I want to sing my praises!

jbdean
09-16-2005, 12:15 AM
Hello JJ,

I don't know if you'll read this but in case you do (and I'm sure you've heard it a million times already), I wanted to tell you how much I love this board that you've set up for the fans (and actors)!

I've been an online user since before the web had a graphics interface (oops! I'm giving my age away LOL) and I have been a participant in more bulletin boards than I can remember but none, NONE, have been as wonderful an experience as this one (and that even includes those that I have set up on sites that I run)! Not only is there a collection of the nicest people on the fan side but our Admins and mods are the best that I've ever come across! They help make this place the haven it is ... keeping the peace (when the few battles have errupted - which I've never come across personally), helping us when we can't figure out how something here works, practically holding our hands on the board conversion, working on making the Gallery run smoothly, and even creating special smilies for us! :locke:

Your Fuselage is as special as your show, LOST! Thank you very much!! :biggrin:

Jane
aka jbdean