Web TheFuselage.com

View Full Version : I have bones to pick with you! (and not the savoury kind)

lumpia
11-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Dear Mr JJ Abrams

Damn you to the most luxurious suite of Shangri-La!
Because of your brilliant brainchild, I am watching this bloody show, lost, come rain or shine, every week on wednesday, plus the repeats which in this country means my sunday evenings are also ruined! I reflect on the possible plots and weird theories of this show nearly every waking hour of the day! I am not obsessive about anything but this show has got me craving cheesy, run-of-the-mill merchandise!

You know what, I'm supposed to be doing a Political Thought essay right now which is due in for Friday (speaking of which, I had a choice of 6 different political theorists to write on, and because of your damn show, I chose John Locke!John Locke!!) but I'm on this website trying to feed my all-consuming hunger for this addictive, intelligent-but-sexy, oh-so-good-that-its-bad-and-you-know-it-baby show!

Damn you! Your show has taken over my once exuberant life, and GOD FORBID the rest of my now semi-existant consciousness!

Ahmed
United Kingdom

PS (I have forwarded this message to your cohorts, Damon Lindelof and Jeffrey Lieber)